Senior PHP developer/SymfonyBack to vacancies
Playtini is a fast growing company with over 7 years of experience in developing various games and gaming platforms. The company develops its own products and does not do outsource.
We are looking for strong, experienced Senior PHP developer/Symfony.
We expect him/her to participate in improving and extending a system built using microservice architecture by means of modern technologies.
We believe this job is a great opportunity to work on challenging projects and to develop your professional expertise.
- 5+ years PHP experience. Knowledge of PHP7 is a must
- Strong knowledge of Symfony
- Strong experience with MySQL
- Understanding of design patterns
- Experience with debugging and profiling
- Caching system: Memcached, Redis
- Ability to write unit tests
- Proven understanding of tech documentation
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Main: PHP 5.5, 7, MariaDB, Nginx
- Frequently used libraries: Symfony Components, Silex, Doctrine, Twig
- Tools: Docker, Composer+Toran, PHPUnit+Prophecy, Git
- Jira, Slack, Google Docs
- Young, open-minded, professional team
- Nice and cosy office (5 minutes near VDNKh metro station)
- Unlimited coffee, tea and cookies
- Five days working week. From 10:00 to 19:00
- Competitive salary