We are looking for an ambitious and creative SMM manager!
- Communities promotion, engaging new organic subscribers for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube company pages;
- Communication with subscribers and communication in other thematic forums;
- Increasing the users engagement on the company pages (advertising mechanics, contests, etc.)
- Sustain the content-plan
- Performance analysis
We are on the same track if:
- Your English is perfect (upper intermediate and higher);
- You can't imagine your life without social networks;
- You know how to engage new subscribers;
- You have a good sense of humor;
- You are an open-minded person, who can easily get in touch with new people and involve subscribers without difficulties;
- You like challenges and achieve the goals;
- You are a creative-thinking person and know how to determine work success;
- You want to work in the "dream team";
- Organization level 80;
- You have personal experience in blogging and like trolling ;)
- Worthy compensation, which allows you to focus on the project
- development and your professional growth;
- No boring work;
- A friendly team, which will always teach and help you;
- A modern and cozy office, just in 7 minutes from "Vistavkoviy centre" subway; coffee'n'cookies included;
- Flexible work schedule: 5/2, 9 hours a day (9:00 to 18:00 or 10:00 to 19:00);
Who we are:
The subsidiary project of the Playtini company - English-language information Internet portal on the gaming theme - is developing very rapidly.
Playtini is a product IT company that develops gaming platforms and online services. We created a game engine based on PHP and Flash technologies, two sites with game content and a social gaming application on the Facebook platform. The company is growing rapidly: in 2016 our team doubled, both in the number of teams and in new projects.
Want to join us?
Send CV now!
Application needs to be in English and with links on your social networks.
Do you want to be part of our team?
So send your CV faster, our future best co-worker! And don't forget to put link to your social networks and blogs :)