Legal project managerК вакансиям
Playtini is a gaming platforms development company with more than 5 years' experience.
We use a modern, dynamic technology stack in order to create gaming websites and applications on various platforms.
Today Playtini employs over 100 professionals and continues to grow.
We know our field and truly love what we do. And we are looking for a person to help us get even better!
Now we are looking for you if you are a fully qualified and well-rounded Legal project manager, specialized in: Corporate Law, Contract Law, Corporate Finance, International Law, Business Formation.
- Supporting incorporation and day-to-day operations of resident and non-resident companies;
- Legal supporting of new projects related to entering the markets of Europe and Asia;
- Monitoring all legal updates relevant to business strategies of the company jurisdictions (countries of Europe/Asia);
- Identifying legal risks and developing strategies to mitigate them;
- Advising on relevant national legislation and practices for areas of interests of the company;
- Interacting with banks (incl. opening accounts in foreign banks), registration and tax authorities, corporate secretarial services companies;
- Reporting on corporate structure of the company and approving any changes;
- Preparing license agreements, agency agreements, other types of contracts;
- Master of Laws (specialization in international law is a plus);
- Management skills on a high level;
- 3+ years work experience, including with non-residents;
- Written and spoken English (upper-intermediate is the minimum);
- Confident PC user;
- Must be proactive, prompt, precise, accurate, responsible and goal-oriented ;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details;
- Ability to analyze and simultaneously work with diverse information.
- Full-time job;
- Competitive salary;
- European management style;
- Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with CEO;
- Freedom to make your own decisions and to get stuff done;
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Participation in international projects;
- Annual paid vacations;
- Documented sick days paid and 3 non-documented sick days paid;
- Free breakfasts, fruits and yummies in the kitchen;
- Opportunity to work on interesting, challenging and non-standard sphere;
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse and dynamic team;
- Every employee is a member of our large family, we spend a lot of time together, we organize corporate parties;
- Convenient working conditions - cozy and comfortable office, located within 7 minutes walk from the Vystavkovyi Tsentr metro station.
We are waiting for you in our team!